Paypal settings

Sep 29, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for your work.
Looking for a module of this type.
I installed Nwazet.Commerce and Rework.CommerceHistory.
When I load "Settings/Paypal Settings" I get this error:

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'Rework.CommerceHistory.Models.CommercePayPalSettingsPartRecord' does not contain a definition for 'RecipientsUserName' and no extension method 'RecipientsUserName' accepting a first argument of type 'Rework.CommerceHistory.Models.CommercePayPalSettingsPartRecord' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Line 22: </div>
Line 23: <div>
Line 24: @Html.LabelFor(m => m.RecipientsUserName, @T("Recipients User Name for Notifications"))
Line 25: @Html.EditorFor(m => m.RecipientsUserName)
Line 26: @Html.ValidationMessageFor(m => m.RecipientsUserName, "*")

Source File: d:\Orchard.Web.1.5.1\Orchard\Modules\Rework.CommerceHistory\Views\EditorTemplates\Parts\Commerce.PayPalSettings.cshtml Line: 24

Thank you very much,
blucobalto

Coordinator
Oct 2, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Great catch, you can delete lines 23 - 27 as that was back in the day when I was going to have the user provide a username that all alerts would go to right in the settings. Instead, I chose to make it more robust and set up some rules so you can send the alerts to whomever you please (and customize your text accordingly).

I will update the source code to reflect this.

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Hi blucobalto2012,

Just wanted to let you know there has been more work done on this project. However, it has all been relocated to Bitbucket at: https://bitbucket.org/ems/nwazet.commerce.

There have been a lot of expansions including discounts/promotions and minimum quantity support. Please fork the project from there and ping me directly if you have any questions.